Completing the Enrollment Form
Here are some basic instructions to help you complete the enrollment form and begin investing for your retirement.
- Enter all of your personal information in the fields provided
- In the Salary field, enter your gross annual salary
Section II – EMPLOYER INFORMATION
Enter your department name
Section III – TYPE OF REQUEST
Check the New box.
Section IV – EMPLOYEE DEFERRAL SUMMARY
- In the NEW column, on the Total line, enter the dollar amount or percentage from each paycheck that you'd like to contribute
- Do not populate SPECIAL PAY PERIOD ENDING DATES information; however, if you have a special request, please contact us
Enter a date equal to or later than the start of the first available pay period of the following month
Section VI – CATCH-UP
Important: If you fall into one of the categories below (age 50+, or three years from retirement), please contact us for more information on how much you can contribute to your Plan through these special provisions. You may contribute to only one catch-up provision, per plan, per year.
- If you're three years from the year you are eligible to retire and would like to take advantage of the traditional catch-up provision, select the Yes, 3-year box and enter your Normal Retirement Age, which is your age 3 years from now
- If you’re over the age of 50 and would like to take advantage of the 50+ catch-up provision, select the Yes, Age 50+ box
- If you don't meet either of these criteria, or don't want to take advantage of a catch-up provision, select the No box
Section VII – FUNDING OPTIONS
Please select your investment options and where you would like to deposit your contributions. Enter the percentage for each option you select. Be sure that the total adds up to 100%.
Enter your primary and contingent beneficiary information. If you have additional beneficiary information, please mark the checkbox, and attach a separate sheet of paper with the additional information.
Sign and date the form, or your enrollment may not be processed.
Get the help you need
If you need help filling out the form or understanding funding options, please contact us.